Saturday, February 28, 2009

Writing music...

So sitting here bored in my dorm I have decided to write some more songs. The problem is.... writers block. Ah! I hate it! I Could type 500 words on this blog but cant write the chorus for a new song. Sometimes I only half write the songs, only to start another one, half write that one, to start another one. Then while writing the third song I write a part that would fit better into the first song I started writing. So back to square one again, maybe you can understand that maybe not. Its just frustrating. I have two papers due this week and a test on Wednesday so I'm kind of stressing out. No big. Spring Break starts on Friday March 6th. Im excited for that, not going anywhere though for the first time in about 8 years. But I do get to see my family, friends and my girlfriend so it will be a good week or so off. Thats it for now...

Peace and Love,
Nathan

1 comment:

  1. Just let the words come. Don't force them. They will come when it is time. Patience, my dear!

    ReplyDelete