Monday, April 13, 2009

The day after easter...

So today is the day after easter, stomach sick from eating all the candy and the great food. Had a good easter as I hope everyone did. Went to church and saw some people I haven't seen in awhile. My grandparents on my dad's side (His mom and his step dad) came with us to church as well as my uncle and his two kids. After that we stopped in at Cracker Barrel (or Barrel of Crack as some people like to call it) for an afternoon brunch. Then I went over to my girlfriend's house to hangout before I headed back up to school for the week. Though today isn't as nice, weather wise, as yesterday. It's been raining all day and isn't supposed to stop till Wednesday. Days like these make it really hard to get out of bed and get to class. Hopefully this weather wont keep me from going to the gym today, that would be terrible. I wish Muncie weather didn't suck 99.9% of the time. I'm definitely ready to get these next 24 days over with! Can't blog too long, have a paper due in 2 hrs. so I got to bare down.

Peace and Love,
Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment