Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sun burnt... something to be happy about?

Sooooo I just played a acoustic gig at the Phi Sigma Kappa and Fiji hog roast @ BSU and it was great. The people were cool and let me eat for free as well. Though now I am sun burnt. Don't take this a bad thing. I've been waiting for beautiful weather for months. Now that is is finally here I am happy. Even if I am sunburnt, screw it. At least it is nice outside. UPDATE... 10 days of school left and last week of real classes!! ... excited about that... not looking forward to moving all this crap out though, that will take awhile haha. I'm ready to move out and get away from my roomate and hit g/f. They are starting to drive me crazy... I don't think she showers or changes clothes... seriously... thats all I'll say about that.

Peace and Love,

Nathan


No comments:

Post a Comment