Sunday, April 12, 2009

easter and stuff...

So its easter morning...early easter morning... so happy easter everyone. I remember the good ole' days, looking for the eggs the "Easter bunny" hid, eating giant chocolate bunnies. But my favorite memory and one tradition I always follow... eatin the reese chocolate and peanutbutter eggs. Wow my absolute favorite ever. For some reason they are so much more better than the regular reese cups. This weekend has been good so far. Got to come home and relax for once. Got to see my girl. Ate a crap ton of food, (deff got a food baby going on) and deserts. Tommorow i'll go to church and then out to eat with the family and grandparents. Then probably back to my house for some carrot cake. The back to school later in the evening, but only 25 days till schools done for me for the summer! Can't wait for the summer! My summer plans include working, going to Chicago with some good friends, The Fray concert, Dave Matthews Concert, and hopefully much much more! 

Its late im going to bed, Happy Easter!,

Nathan

1 comment: