Friday, September 11, 2009

Great News!

Ok, so I auditioned on thursday for the Wired program on campus, and I made it for the second year in a row. This is awesome. I also got interviewed by the paper about my first CD and got asked to be on the local radio station and perform music/ answer questions about my music! I'm really excited about the radio part, It's like nothing I've ever done before! I kinda feel like a real rock star (not quite but kind of). So I'm going home this weekend to watch my brother play some ball and to do a little D.J. gig that I have booked. So unfortunately I'll miss the BSU game, but I need to make money so I'm not going to complain. Getting real busy in school, which is expected, but I'm not ready for it. Besides that all is good, tgif.

Peace,

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment