Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time.

Time. Wishing you had more of it. Wishing you had more time for activities, projects, loved ones. Time helps and prevents us from doing what we wish. I always think "If I just had more time", or "I'm never going to have time for this and that". Sometimes I wish I could just stop time at particular moments in my life. This reminds me of one of my favorite songs by Needtobreathe called "More Time". Here's some of the lyrics....

I promised you the world again
Everything within my hands
All the riches one could dream
They will come from me

I hoped that you could understand
That this is not what I had planned
Please don’t worry now
It will turn around

Cause I need more time
Just a few more months and we’ll be fine
So say what’s on your mind
Cause I can’t figure out just what’s inside.

Been doing a lot of thinking lately. Which is good, that means my brain is working. Good stuff. I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you make Nathan time. Don't spread yourself to thin.

    ReplyDelete