Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dave Matthews Band...


Dave Matthews tickets go on sale next friday. Im pretty excited cause this will be the first year that I will be able to attend the event! He has always been one of my favorite artists and I from what I hear his concerts are to die for. I don't know if it will be able to top John Mayer last summer (which was amazing), but I'm sure it will be good either way. If you have never listened to Dave then check out my player on my blog, I have two of his songs. Jimi thing and #41. The thing I love about Dave is that he can take a 4 min. song, elaborate during the performance, and turn it into an 8 min song. His live cd's are definitely better than any artist I have ever heard. Yes Dave is crazy, but Dave is the man!

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment