Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm getting excited!!

So i just realized there is only about 6 weeks left in the school year for me. THIS IS CRAZY! My freshman year at BSU has gone fast (well at least 2nd semester has). That means only 6 more weekends of fun! So I better make the best of them. I won't be here for two of them so really i guess thats only 4 weekends I'll be here. No wait, I shouldn't count the last week cause i'll be moving out so crap only 3 weekends left! I'm just thankful for all the cool people I have met and all the new friends I have that will be up here next year with me! Hopefully my roommate for next year doesn't decide to go to that other college he was looking at, cause I really don't want to go potluck. So these next few weeks are prob. going to go by very slowly, I have a lot of tests and quizzes and papers, geez it will be terrible. But on the other hand my girlfriend told me she would come visit after she gets back safely from spring break, I'm definitely jealous! I think I'm going to record some more music tonight, hopefully it will go better than the other night! 

Peace and Love,
Nathan

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh! 6 weeks? Now you are freaking me out. Although Annie actually has more weeks than you. Emily just told us she has decided to stay there in Muncie for summer classes and to work. How strange to not have her home. Annie is so ready to fly out of NPHS! I am glad she decided on BSU as I have comfort knowing you will be there to protect her from the goonies. She is excited. Ready for this new chapter to begin.
    I am jealous about her getting to go to Florida for Spring Break too. ) = I wanted to chaperone. But, alas, the Jerecki's win. I am glad she is going and glad she has a good head on her shoulders to be safe!
    Nathan~ go write some music. God has certainly Blessed you with talent. Can't wait to hear what you write next!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah six weeks is crazy. I actually ran into emily last night at mike and corbin and jasons so it was good to see her for once. And I'm sure annie will be fine on SB. Plus shes got TONS of friends there looking out for her as well. As far as the music i wish i had more time to write! School is consuming most of my time right but I'll get on it asap!

    ReplyDelete