Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New roommate and controversy..

OK so part of the reason I've been stressed is this... I came back from the gym on Sunday to find out that someone's belongings moved into my room. And for a little background info my roommate moved out a long time ago. So now i have a new roommate who I didn't know about. No thanks to the heads of from my Residence Assistant or Hall Director. Soooo I was pretty pissed as you would imagine and I wrote a e-mail to the Director of Housing and Residence life and gave him and her (theres two) a piece of my mind and rose a little hell haha. But the kid is a good friend of mine so its not all bad. The only thing is his g/f spends the night every night. I can't handle this crap every night. I can't even talk to him about it because his g/f is always with him and I don't want to hurt her feelings. So now i really have 2 roommates, but luckily my friend just purchased a house and is hopefully moving back out soon. Lucky me I still have to put up with this crap for a little while. This is prob. the worst blog I've ever wrote haha but I'm going to plug in a little advertisement... Check out my music @ 

www.myspace.com/nathansmusic 

and my live music videos at 

www.youtube.com/natenp24

Peace and love,

Nathan 

No comments:

Post a Comment